B.Sc. Environmental and Applied Geology, the University of Jordan 2015.
Wadi Al Hameema Mining Company
- Preparation of environmental and geological studies, three years University of Jordan/Geology Department.
- Working as a member of a research team at the department of geology the University of Jordan.
- Collecting and analyzing water samples (groundwater, surface water and wastewater samples) for different parameters, both in the field (pH, dissolved oxygen, electrical conductivity, redox potential, temperature) and in the laboratory (TDS, COD, BOD5, TN, TH, NH4, NO2, NO3, turbidity, trace elements and major elements).
- Assisting with data organization and management for final reports.
- Hold short water analysis courses for bachelor students in the Department of Geology.
- Hydrology lab supervisor at the University of Jordan.
- Working as a teaching in the labs of the following courses:
- Field techniques
- General geology
- Structural geology
- Engineering geology.